Food production is one of the largest contributors to climate change worldwide. It also has other effects on the environment, such as biodiversity loss and deforestation. At the same time, our dietary habits should be healthier.
We could reduce the climate impact of our food by an average of 30–40% by changing our diet – without having to compromise on the nutritional quality. In practice, this means that we should add vegetables, roots, legumes and sustainably caught fish to our plate, and make sure we eat enough grains, berries and fruit.
What would you do to promote a sustainable and healthy dietary change? Tell us your ideas!
- The contest period is from 1st to 14th November 2021.
- Anyone can submit ideas. The members of Ylva’s Supervisory Board and Executive Team are not allowed to participate in the competition.
- The winning prize is EUR 1,000, which can be divided into two or three equal or unequal parts. Taxes indicated in the tax deduction card will be deducted. Honorable mentions may also be awarded.
- If no feasible ideas are submitted, the prize may not be awarded.
- The administrative council of Ylva will select the winner(s) of the contest and prize in October 2020.
- Ylva reserves the right to implement any of the submitted ideas immediately or at a later time, regardless of whether the implemented idea is awarded. There is, however, no obligation to implement any of the ideas.
Send your idea and participate by filling in the form here.